Punjab Examination Commission has announced 8th Class Date sheet 2020. 8th Class exams will start from February.
The first Exam of English will take place on 4th February 2020, the second exam will be get commenced on the 6th of February 2020.
Students can find the 8th Class Date Sheet on this page.
Many websites or displaying the old date sheets, but we will provide you with the latest PEC 8th Class Date Sheet 2020.
The complete date sheet is given below on this page.
|PEC 8th Class Date Sheet 2020|
Students can check the class 8th date sheet to know the exact exam date and time.
Like every year, PEC will conduct exams in two sessions. One will be the morning session, and one will be the evening session.
All eligible students who have filled their admission form and have submitted their fee will get their 8th class date sheet.
The examination center always checks your date sheet as it has roll number too, so, please carry it with yourself on the day of examination.
The attendance requirement to be eligible for 8th class examinations is 70% if your attendance is below this, you will not be issued with date sheet.
You can also download the 8th class date sheet from our website. Follow the steps below to download the date sheet.
1. Press the right-click on your mouse.
2. Select the print option from the drop-down menu.
3. Hit print.
1. Exam for morning session starts at 8:30 AM, so candidates are advised to reach their examination center at least fifteen minutes before the examination time.
2. All the exams will be held at the same center.
3. Candidate should visit the examination center before the commencement of exams to know its proper location.
4. Exams will not be postponed even if they are on any national holiday dates, so students should not have any confusion about it.
5. Any student caught cheating will be charged under the UMC act, and he/she will be barred from appearing in any examinations for the next three years.
Result will be announced in March and will be available over our 8th class result page.